Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our educational zone for communication between teachers,students,parents,supervisors and administrators .Please join us and lets exchange thoughts for the development of our children's future . .

HomeالبوابةGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WELCOMING MESSAGE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 2012-11-09
العمر : 56
الموقع : Rustaq -Oman

WELCOMING MESSAGE  Empty
PostSubject: WELCOMING MESSAGE    WELCOMING MESSAGE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 19:29

Dear English teachers in our distinguished school .
welcome to this elcetronic diary which I am very pleased and happy to present to you . This accomplishment is intended for us teachers of the school to communicate more frequently and at the same time for our students to have the chance to contact us any time even when they are not at school time .It is also intended for the respectable parents to contact any teacher to inquire or ask about any thing that concerns their children's learning . So please do not hesitate to join us and take part in our humble project to develop and enhance our ablilities and skills to come up with the best for all of us
We are all ears and you will surely find us open minded for all comments or any criticism

Yours Faithfully
SET
kHALID ABDULRAHMAN
Back to top Go down
https://saadenglish.yoo7.com
raviadmin3

عدد المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 2012-11-10

WELCOMING MESSAGE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOMING MESSAGE    WELCOMING MESSAGE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 15:49

Thanks a lot for giving us this apportunity to join this site. I also congrtulate the SET for creating this to keep all of us work together anytime. All the best
Back to top Go down
Ahmedadmin1

Ahmedadmin1

عدد المساهمات : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 2012-11-10

WELCOMING MESSAGE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOMING MESSAGE    WELCOMING MESSAGE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 22:55

thank you all
I'M SURE it will be so usefull for us as teachers and the students also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 2012-11-09
العمر : 56
الموقع : Rustaq -Oman

WELCOMING MESSAGE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOMING MESSAGE    WELCOMING MESSAGE  I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 02:37

8)Dear teachers

Iam really happy Very Happy with the accomplishments in our department in the recent two years , and I would like to thank all of you for the distinguished efforts that all of you are exhorting to accomplish more LaughingI love youbounce

We are all in rhe same boat:pirat:Question study and I know for sure that we all are going to be at the top of our highest mountains Like a Star @ heaven kingfaraoqueen when we accomplish what we set for ourselves

I will always need all of you beside me , because as we always say "two heads are better than one!"

To all my "A Team" members , you are the best , keep it up ,we still have other mountains to climb and many oceans to conquer affraidaffraidsunnySleep

Yours Faithfully

SET

KHALID ABDULRAHMAN
Back to top Go down
https://saadenglish.yoo7.com
Ahmed alaufi 10\4

Ahmed alaufi 10\4

عدد المساهمات : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 2012-12-18
العمر : 27

WELCOMING MESSAGE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOMING MESSAGE    WELCOMING MESSAGE  I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2012, 19:24

إذا ممكن تعملو لهذا المنتدى صفحات بالفيس بوك و التويتر وشكراًً Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOMING MESSAGE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOMING MESSAGE    WELCOMING MESSAGE  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOMING MESSAGE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saad Bin Al-Rabeaa' English Club  :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
Jump to: